A world-class system of colleges educating Kentucky’s globally competitive workforce
- Flexibility and innovation
- Quality and excellence
- Openness and accountability
- Continuous improvement
- Data- and outcomes-driven decision-making
- Inclusion, equity, respect, and global diversity
- Balance, collaboration, and teamwork
- Raise the level of educational attainment in the Commonwealth by positioning KCTCS as the accessible, affordable, and relevant postsecondary education choice for Kentuckians.
- Increase access and success for all KCTCS students, particularly among traditionally underserved populations.
- Develop clear pathways through all levels of postsecondary education with an emphasis on experiential learning that lead to successful employment outcomes for KCTCS graduates.
- Improve student engagement, support, experiences, and success with best-in-class academic and student services.
- Align programs and curricula with needs of employers that enhance the employability, job placement, and career development of KCTCS graduates.